Surveying and Planning through Electronic Applications and Referrals

Log in to SPEAR

Forgotten your password?



How do I submit a TLA survey application to Land Use Victoria?


Creating an application

Applicant Contacts can create and submit the following application types to Land Registry Services in SPEAR:

  • Transfer of Land Act 1958
    • Applications with a survey component - Sections 15, 26, 60, 98, 99 and 103
  • Local Government Act 1989
    • Road alignments (Paragraph 7(3) of the Schedule 10 of the Local Government Act 1989)
  • Subdivision Act 1988
    • Boundary plans - Section 26

Boundary plans can also be lodged electronically with Land Use Victoria.

Once submitted, Land Registry Services must assess the application and can request amendments of application documents through SPEAR.


Download User Guide 1 - Creating an application in SPEAR (DOCX 890KB).


Download User Guide 15 - Lodging a Boundary Plan application (DOCX 890KB).