Surveying and Planning through Electronic Applications and Referrals

Log in to SPEAR

Forgotten your password?



How do I submit a Crown survey to Land Use Victoria?


Creating an application

Applicant Contacts can create and submit the following application types to Surveyor-General Victoria in SPEAR:


  • Plans of Crown Allotment (OP)
  • Notices of Re-Establishment (RE)
  • Permanent Mark Sketch Plans (PM)

Once submitted, SGV must assess the application and can request amendments of application documents through SPEAR. For Plan of Crown Allotment applications, the Surveyor-General (or his delegate) will be required to certify the plan in SPEAR using a digital certificate.


Download User Guide 55 - Submissions to the Office of Surveyor-General Victoria (DOCX 377KB).