Surveying and Planning through Electronic Applications and Referrals

Log in to SPEAR

Forgotten your password?



How do I pay lodgment fees?

Electronic Lodgments

Subdivision lodgment fees can be paid in SPEAR by direct debit with an existing Land Use Victoria customer account or credit card. Direct debit details can be provided when joining SPEAR.

Existing SPEAR lodging parties wishing to be set up for direct debit can complete a Land Use Victoria direct debit form.

For more information on Land Use Victoria lodgment fees, or to download a direct debit form, see Fees and direct debit.