Surveying and Planning through Electronic Applications and Referrals

Log in to SPEAR

Forgotten your password?



About Lodging Parties

This section provides information on becoming a SPEAR Electronic Lodgment Network subscriber and lodging Subdivision Act applications at Land Use Victoria.

Lodgment with Land Use Victoria can happen as soon as the application has been released for lodgment. This can only occur once the Responsible Authority (council) has certified the plan and issued a Statement of Compliance (SOC).

Electronic Lodgment Network

Lodging parties that subscribe to use the SPEAR Electronic Lodgment Network (ELN) can complete the application lodgment and Owners Corporation forms in SPEAR and attach relevant supporting documents. Information entered on the forms is automatically validated before the application is lodged electronically with Land Use Victoria, including the payment of lodgment fees.

This replaces the need to physically attend Land Use Victoria to lodge paper documents for Subdivision Act applications.

For information on becoming a SPEAR ELN subscriber, see How do I get started?

SPEAR Electronic Lodgment Network Video Demo

MP4 video (31.1MB)

If the file doesn't appear or playback correctly you may download and view it locally here.

Paper lodgements

Lodging parties that are not SPEAR ELN subscribers must lodge their applications with Land Use Victoria in paper. For more information, visit Paper lodgements.