Table of Contents
Owners Corporation Schedules
Applicant Contacts can supply their Owners Corporation (OC) data onto a spreadsheet and upload it into SPEAR. Once supplied, SPEAR will validate and generate the OC schedule from the data and attach it to the plan PDF.
For certification-inclusive dealing types that can create or modify OCs, a mandatory action 'Add Owners Corporation Details' is displayed once a plan is attached to the application.
For permit-only dealing types, an optional action 'Add Owners Corporation Details' is available from the 'Other Actions' menu once a plan is attached to the application.
The OC schedule spreadsheet template can be downloaded in XLSX format from this screen.
You will be need to complete the following steps to add an OC schedule:
- Click on the mandatory or optional action 'Add Owners Corporation Details'.
- (For certification-inclusive applications only) If the plan doesn't include an OC, or if the OC was included in the plan PDF, select the relevant option and proceed to step 5.
- If an OC schedule is to be supplied, you may be required to indicate whether it relates to a new OC, or updates an existing one.
- Browse for and attach the OC schedule xlsx file
- Click 'next'.
If you attached an OC schedule in xlsx format and your application is certification-inclusive, you will also need to complete the following:
- Complete the relevant address fields to add an OC postal address for the service of notices. This can either be an Australian or overseas address. Post Office boxes or 'care-of' addresses are not permitted.
NOTE: If you have previously entered an address for the service of notices, you can select it from the 'Select Address' drop-down list instead of typing it again.
- Complete the 'Purposes of the Owners Corporation' field.
- Select the 'Basis for allocation of lot entitlement and lot liability' from the drop-down list, and edit the prepopulated text if required. Alternatively, select 'custom' and enter your own text.
- Enter the 'Limitations of the Owners Corporation' (Limited OCs only).
- Indicate whether 'Functions or obligations' are applicable, and if so, enter the functions or obligations.
Add additional Owners Corporation Schedules
A separate spreadsheet is required for each OC schedule. To add an additional schedule, complete the following steps:
- Select 'Add Owners Corporation Details' from the 'other actions' drop-down list and click on the 'go' button.
- Complete the above steps to add the additional OC schedule.
For more information about completing the OC schedule spreadsheet template, see Appendix 4 of Technical Note 4.
If you require further information, see User Guide 56 - Owners Corporation Schedules.