Table of Contents
Add VCAT Order
VCAT Registry officers can add the VCAT Order to an application using an optional action. The VCAT Order can be a PDF file or can be entered using the text field provided.
Multiple orders can be added to a SPEAR application using this action.
This screen allows the order to be matched to a previously entered reference number. Where there is more than one reference number for an application, all numbers will be displayed.
Once the final order checkbox has been ticked, the flag indicating the application is under review will be removed from the application.
You will need to complete the following to add a VCAT order:
- Select the optional action "Add VCAT order" from the "Other Actions" drop down list, and click on the 'go' button.
- Select the radio button for the applicable reference number.
- Browse for, and attach the appropriate PDF file, or type your response directly into the field provided.
- Enter the type of order being attached into the text box provided. Check the final order checkbox if appropriate, otherwise leave blank.
- Click on "add now" and a confirmation screen will display if the document was added successfully.
NOTE: If you have
suppressed the "Attach Document" confirmation via settings, you will be returned directly to the Details Screen.
- Click on 'return' to go back to the Details Screen.
- To complete the process, the "VCAT order" must be authenticated with One Click (click on the 'go' button).
If you require further information, see User Guide 17 - Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.