Table of Contents
Add Application for Review Details
This screen allows VCAT to notify the Responsible Authority an "Application for Review" has been received via paper.
VCAT will indicate to the Responsible Authority the relevant section of the Planning and Environment Act that the "Application for Review" is applicable for , and VCAT will also have the ability to include specific comments.
This screen allows VCAT to enter multiple reference numbers for one SPEAR application and to indicate which part of the Act is applicable to this review.
- Select the optional action "Add Application for Review Details" from the "Other Actions" drop down list.
- Under the sub-heading, VCAT Reference number, enter the reference number for this application.
NOTE: if previous reference numbers have been entered for this application they will also be displayed.
- Indicate the applicable section of the Act for this application by selecting one of the radio button options displayed under the sub-heading "Application for Review".
- Enter any comments. These will be included in the notification sent to the Responsible Authority.
- Click on the 'Notify' button and a confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click on 'return' to go back to the Details Screen.
- To complete the process, the "Application for Review" must be authenticated with One Click (click on the 'go' button).
A notification will be sent to the Responsible Authority informing them an "Application for Review" has been received by VCAT.
If further information is required, see User Guide 17 - Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.