Table of Contents
A range of reports are available to users in SPEAR, however the specific reports available to each organisation type will vary.
Follow the below steps to run a report:
- Click on the name of the required report from the Admin Reports menu. The Parameter window will open in a new browser tab or window.
- Depending on the report you have selected, you will be provided with a range of parameters which will affect the data displayed in the report. Select or enter the parameters as required, and click the ‘OK’ button to run and display the report.
- Use the grey arrows displayed at the top-right of the report to navigate through the report. Alternatively, you can enter the page number you wish to view and click the green arrow to navigate to that page.
- Click on the print icon at the top-left of the report to print the report.
- Click on the parameter icon at the top-left of the report to run the report with different parameters.
- Click on the export icon at the top-left of the report to export the report data into another program such as Excel or Powerpoint.