Table of Contents
Email and document download
The email/document download function allows you to view, save and print multiple documents from an application at one time. It also allows you to select one or more documents to email to a 3rd party.
You have three options when you select email/document download from an application:
- Save documents - places the selected documents into a zip file and prompts you to save them to your computer.
- Merge documents - combines all selected documents into one PDF document and opens them in Acrobat Reader.
- Email documents to a 3rd party - places the selected documents in an email that prompts you to add an email address to send to 3rd party.
To save or merge documents:
- Select the tick boxes next to documents you wish to include in your download.
- Click on either the 'Save document' or 'Merge documents' button.
To email documents:
- Select the tick boxes next to the documents you wish to include in your email.
- Click on the 'email' documents button.
- Type in the appropriate email/s in the 'email address(s)' section.
- Tick the option 'please send a copy to my email' if appropriate.
- Enter any optional text you wish to include in the email.
- Confirm the documents you want to send by ticking or unticking the selected documents.
- Press 'continue'.
Responsible Authorities have the option when saving or emailing documents to remove the "Copy Only" disclaimer on planning permits as well as any endorsed documents. Documents meeting this criterion will have a checkbox, "Remove Copy Only disclaimer" displayed.
If you require further information, see User Guide 30 - Emailing and saving SPEAR documents.