Table of Contents
Create application lodgement form
SPEAR will determine the correct application lodgement form based on the Subdivision Act dealing type selected by the Applicant Contact. Known information will be pre-populated by SPEAR and the remainder must be supplied by the lodging party.
You will need to complete the following to create the application lodgement form:
- Enter an optional reference number for this lodgement.
- If you have more than one VOTS Customer Code, select the relevant code for this lodgement from the 'Customer Code' drop-down list.
- Enter details for each affected land parcel using one or more of the following methods:
- Clicking on the 'add a volume and folio' button and entering the volume and folio details in the fields provided.
- Clicking on the 'add range' button, entering the volume and folio range (E.g. 12345/789-799) and then clicking on the 'add to application' button.
- Clicking on the 'Part of Land' checkbox for a particular volume and folio to enter a land description. This is used when dealing with only part of a volume and folio (E.g. Lot 1 on PS654321A being part of Volume 12345 Folio 800).
- Clicking on the 'add reference' button to specify general law, government gazette or common property details, where applicable.
- Depending on the type of application lodgement form, you may be required to specify additional details such as the Authority Name or Owners Corporation Number. Enter these details in the relevant fields.
- Click on the 'Add Applicant' button to add details of the registered proprietor by selecting the applicant type from the options provided.
- Enter the details of the applicant, including name, ACN/ARBN (if not a person or an owners corporation) and any justification reasons, should the name not match the register.
- Select the required address from the 'Select Address' drop-down list. If no addresses have been added, select 'Enter other address' to add a new Australian or overseas address before clicking the 'add' button.
NOTE: If there is more than one applicant, click on the 'add applicant' button to add the next one. Otherwise, if the lodging party is representing itself as the sole applicant, tick the checkbox marked 'The lodging party is the sole Applicant'.
- Click on the 'save' button to check for any errors and then click on the 'save and close' button to return to the Details screen.
- The lodgement instructions will be generated automatically, based on the data entered into the application lodgement form.
The application lodgement form and lodgement instructions must be authenticated before the application can be submitted for pre-lodgement check at Land Use Victoria.
If you require further information, see User Guide 11 - Lodging an application at Land Use Victoria.