Table of Contents

Acquiring authority subdivision supporting documents

For subdivisions by an acquiring authority, the Lodging Party must indicate whether the acquisition is by compulsory process, agreement or both.


You will need to complete the following to add acquiring authority subdivision supporting documents:

  1. Indicate whether a Government Gazette or transfer is required (or both).
    • If a Government Gazette is required, click on the 'Choose File' Button to browse for and attach the Government Gazette.
  2. Click the �add now� button to be returned to the �Details� screen.
    • If you added a Government Gazette, authenticate the document to complete the process.