Table of Contents
Acquiring authority subdivision supporting documents
For subdivisions by an acquiring authority, the Lodging Party must indicate whether the acquisition is by compulsory process, agreement or both.
- A copy of the relevant Government Gazette must be supplied for acquisitions with a compulsory process component.
- An acquisition by agreement can be submitted for lodgement at Land Use Victoria but won�t be processed until the associated transfer has been lodged.
You will need to complete the following to add acquiring authority subdivision supporting documents:
- Indicate whether a Government Gazette or transfer is required (or both).
- If a Government Gazette is required, click on the 'Choose File' Button to browse for and attach the Government Gazette.
- Click the �add now� button to be returned to the �Details� screen.
- If you added a Government Gazette, authenticate the document to complete the process.