Request Amendment to Applicant Documents


Table of Contents

Request Amendment to Applicant Documents

The amendment process for paper plans in Land Use Victoria (LV) is carried out between the surveyor (Applicant Contact) and the plan examiner or Surveyor General Victoria (SGV).

Amendments can be requested in SPEAR directly, whereby the amended documents then become the current versions and are accessible by all interested parties.

SPEAR applications that are in a status of "Released for Lodgement to Land Use Victoria," "Lodged at Land Use Victoria" or "Lodged at OSGV" may have amendments requested by LV. Document amendments are no longer possible once an application has reached the status of "Registered at Land Use Victoria".


You will need to complete the following to request amendments to applicant documents:

  1. Select "Request Amendment to Applicant Documents" from the "Other Actions" drop down list on the Details Screen, and click on the 'go' button.
  2. Select the document(s) that require amendments.
  3. Click on the 'next' button.
  4. The nature of the required amendment (requisition) can be attached in a letter (PDF), by browsing and attaching the file, or it can be defined as free text in the field provided.
  5. Click the 'add now' button.
  6. A confirmation message will be displayed, click on 'return' to go back to the Details Screen.

NOTE: If you have suppressed "Attach Document" confirmation via settings, you will be returned directly to the Details Screen.

The Applicant Contact will be notified by SPEAR that changes are required and they now have outstanding mandatory actions.

If you require further information, see User Guide 12 - Land Use Victoria Requisitions and Plan Amendments.

back to top