Table of Contents
Refuse Certification (Form 16)
The Responsible Authority can refuse certification (Form 16) as an optional action or by completing the mandatory action 'Make Decision – Certif of Subdiv'.
You will need to complete the following steps to refuse certification:
- Select 'Make Decision - Certif of Subdiv' mandatory action.
- Select 'Refusal (Form 16)' and click 'next'.
- Select the section of the Subdivision Act used to refuse the certification.
- Provide the grounds for refusal and click 'next'.
- The Sign Document(s) screen is displayed, confirming the information supplied in the previous screen. To complete the action, the refusal must be authenticated (signed) using a digital certificate.
If you require further information, see User Guide 8 - Certifying a
Plan and Issuing Statement of Compliance.