Table of Contents
Make Decision - Re-Certification
In order for a Re-Certification to occur, the Applicant Contact must first submit to the Responsible Authority an "Application to council
to amend a certified plan" (Form 8) together with a new version of the Plan of Subdivision.
A notification is sent to the Responsible Authority indicating a Form 8 and a "Proposed Plan of Subdivision for Re-Certification" has been
submitted by the Applicant Contact. SPEAR creates a mandatory action - "Assess application to amend certified plan" for the Responsible Authority.
You will need to complete the following for re-certification of a plan:
- Select the mandatory action "Assess application to amend Certified Plan".
- Select to either 'accept' or 'reject' the application, then click 'next'.
- The Assess application to council to amend certified plan - Confirmation screen is displayed, click 'Return' to go back to the Details Screen.
- Authentication is required to complete the action.
- Once authenticated, a "Re-check" action will be outstanding against the referral request and/ or advertising instructions.
- Follow through on any outstanding re-check actions.
- When this process has been finalised, the mandatory action: "Make Council Decision - Certif of Subdiv"
will be displayed again in the council action area.
- Follow the certification screens through to re-certify the plan.
Note: SPEAR automatically updates all the certification options to reflect the re-certification.
- Remember to complete the re-certification decision by authenticating (signing) the document.
If you require further information, see User Guide 8 - Certifying a Plan
and Issuing Statement of Compliance.