Table of Contents
Endorse Plans and Reports
This screen will allow you to endorse one or more plans, drawings and other documents supplied by the applicant. 'Other Document Type' supplied by the Responsible Authority can also be endorsed using this process.
Endorsing plans, drawings and other documents in SPEAR can be performed simultaneously with the granting of a permit, or as a separate action later on.
Endorsement options are:
- 'Endorse application document now'
- 'Do not endorse now'
- 'Endorsement of application documents is not required'
If 'Do not endorse now' is selected, the action remains as an optional action, however the following applies:
- Joint applications must be endorsed prior to the certification decision being made and authenticated.
- Planning applications will not be archived as complete until the endorsement action has been made.
Endorsed documents are prefixed as 'Endorsed' on the Details Screen and the PDF of the document is watermarked as endorsed with the most recent permit decision.
- The action to endorse documents will be presented after attaching the permit. Alternatively, select 'Endorse Documents/Reports' from the 'Other Actions' drop down list and click on the 'go' button.
- Indicate whether endorsement of documents is required.
- If endorsing now, select plans and other documents to be endorsed.
- Click on the 'Authenticate' button to authenticate the permit and endorse decisions to complete the process. A confirmation message is displayed
If you require further information, see User Guide 6 - Issuing a Planning decision.