Table of Contents
Add New Street Address Allocations
Responsible Authorities are able to enter new street addresses directly into SPEAR or by importing addresses from an M1 spreadsheet file. This addressing information will be stored and submitted weekly to Information Services Division (ISD)'s Notification for Editing Service (NES) directly on your behalf for map base updates.
If an Applicant Contact has proposed street addresses to the Responsible Authority through SPEAR, these addresses will already be populated on this screen. You can make changes as required prior to submission.
You will need to complete the following to add new street addresses:
- On the "Add New Street Address Allocations" screen, indicate whether street addressing can be supplied for this plan. If addressing cannot be supplied, select the relevant reason and click the 'save' button.
- Otherwise, click 'Enter' to display the address fields. These sections can be expanded or collapsed as required. Enter the address information for the first lot and click 'add now'.
- Alternatively, click 'Import' and select 'Browse' to locate and attach the required M1 street addressing file (.xls or .csv file format required).
- Add any optional comments to the ISD group in the textbox.
- Click 'save' to submit and return to the Details Screen.
- To complete this process, the New Street Address Allocations document must be authenticated using your SPEAR password.
Once the new street addressing is submitted to NES, the NES reference number will be displayed.
If you require further information, see User Guide 45 - Street Addressing.