Table of Contents
Responding to a request to make alterations to the plan
This is a mandatory action instigated by a referral authority following a section 8 referral where the referral authority has indicated that they are requesting a suspension of time (requirement for alterations to the plan).
If one or more referral authorities have requested alterations to the plan, then the applicant will be required to nominate which referral authorities (if any) have been satisfied by the provision of the new plan version.
This process will be invoked either by clicking on the mandatory action to respond to the new plan request, or by selecting 'modify' alongside the previously supplied plan document.
Once it has been indicated that the referral authority's requirements have been satisfied by the new plan version, the mandatory action to 'Add Plan of Subdivision' will be removed.
- Click on the mandatory action 'Add Plan of Subdivision (Requested by Referral Authority)'.
- If more than one referral authority has requested alterations to the plan, you must indicate which referral authority's changes are incorporated in the new plan version, or select the other option 'Changes are not related to any request from referral authorities'.
- Browse and attach the new plan version in PDF format (or XML – ePlan enabled applicants only).
- Complete the 'surveyors plan version number', parcellation and datum declaration, signing information, and review application details.
- Complete the version information, outlining specifically what has changed from the previous version of the plan.
- Select 'Add Now'. A confirmation screen will display if the document was added successfully.
NOTE: If you have suppressed the 'Attach Document' confirmation via settings, you will be returned directly to the Details tab.
- Click on 'return' to go back to the Details tab.
- To complete the process, you will need to authenticate the plan to make it visible to other SPEAR users.