Table of Contents
Respond to Application Transfer Request
This enables an applicant contact to relinquish ownership of an application to another registered SPEAR applicant contact.
Note: before these steps can be completed a request must be made by the requesting Applicant Contact. Please refer to Request Application Transfer.
You will need to complete the following to relinquish ownership of an application:
- Select the mandatory action 'Respond to Application Transfer Request'.
- Click on the 'go' button.
- On the 'Respond to transfer application request' screen you have the options to accept or decline the request. Select the appropriate option by clicking the radio button.
- Click on 'respond'.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click on 'return'.
- The Application List will be displayed and, if the request was accepted, the transferred application will no longer be available to your organisation.
A notification email is now sent to the requesting applicant contact advising of the outcome of their request.