Table of Contents
Propose New Street Addresses
Applicant Contacts are able to submit proposed street addresses to Responsible Authorities provided the Responsible Authority has chosen to accept proposed street addressing from applicants.
You will need to complete the following to propose new street addresses:
- Select the optional action "Propose New Street Address Allocations".
- Click the 'Enter new address' button to display the address field. These sections can be expanded or collapsed as required. Enter the address information for the first lot and click 'add now'.
- Click the 'Duplicate Address' icon to add extra rows for subsequent lots. These additional rows can be edited by clicking on them and making the required changes.
- Add any optional comments to the Responsible Authority in the text box.
- Click 'save' to return to the Details Screen.
- To complete the process, the "New Street Address Allocations" must be authenticated using your SPEAR password.
The Responsible Authority will assess the New Street Address Allocations.
If you require further information, see User Guide 45 - Street Addressing