Table of Contents
Create Approval of Boundary Plan form
Applicant Contacts can electronically create and submit the Approval of Boundary Plan form required for lodging a boundary plan application at Land Use Victoria. Many of the details on the form are pre-populated by SPEAR.
The Approval of Boundary Plan form can be created by an Applicant Contact organisation enabled to lodge boundary plans once the plan has been digitally signed.
You will need to complete the following to create the Approval of Boundary Plan form:
- Enter an optional reference number for this lodgment. This will be prepopulated if previously added to the application.
- If you have more than one VOTS Customer Code, select the relevant code for this lodgment from the 'Customer Code' drop-down list.
- Enter details for each affected land parcel by using one or more of the following methods:
- Clicking on the 'add a volume and folio' button and entering the volume and folio details in the fields provided.
- Clicking on the 'add range' button, entering a volume and folio range (E.g. 12345/789-799) and then clicking on the 'add to application' button.
- Clicking on the 'Part of Land' checkbox to enter a land description. This is used when dealing with only part of a volume and folio (E.g. Lot 1 on PS654321A being part of Volume 12345 Folio 800).
- Clicking on the 'add reference' button to specify general law, government gazette or common property details, where applicable.
- Click on the 'Add Applicant' button to add details of the registered proprietor by selecting the applicant type from the options provided.
- Enter the details of the applicant, including name, ACN/ARBN (if not a person or an owners corporation) and any justification reasons, should the name not match the name on the register.
- Select the required address from the 'Select Address' drop-down list. If no addresses have been added, select 'Enter other address' to add a new Australian or overseas address before clicking the 'add' button.
NOTE: If there is more than one applicant, click on the 'add applicant' button to add the next one. Otherwise if the Applicant Contact is representing itself as the sole applicant, tick the checkbox marked 'The Lodging Party is the sole Applicant'.
- Click on the 'save' button to check for any errors and then click on the 'save and close' button to return to the Details screen.
- The lodgement instructions will be generated automatically, based on the data entered into the application lodgement form.
The Approval of Boundary Plan form and lodegment instructions must be authenticated before the application can be submitted for pre-lodgement check at Land Use Victoria.
Following the Pre-Lodgement Check at Land Use Victoria, the application lodgment will either be accepted or refused. SPEAR will send a notification advising the outcome of the Pre-Lodgement Check. If accepted, you will now have a 'Pay and Lodge' action to complete. If refused, you will see the 'Submit for Pre-Lodgement Check' with a 'View Refusal' link next to the action. You should view the refusal reasons and modify the application documents accordingly. Once you have made the required amendments, you can complete the 'Submit for Pre-lodgement Check' action again.
If you require further information, see User Guide 15 - Lodging a Boundary Plan application.