Table of Contents
Application to Amend Planning Permit (Applicant)
This action allows the applicant to apply for changes to be made to a planning permit that has been granted in SPEAR.
You must complete the following actions to apply for an amended planning permit:
- Select 'Add Application to Amend Planning Permit' from the 'Other Actions' drop down list, and click on the 'go' button.
- Select and place a tick in the appropriate box from the four options under '2. Proposed Amendment' section, that best indicates what area in the permit you propose to amend.
- In the text box under the Amendment heading, add the details regarding the proposed changes to the original permit.
- Enter any revised costs in the Amended Cost Estimate field under the '3. Development Cost' section.
- Make your selection regarding any changes since the original permit application. If you have selected the 'Yes' option you will need to provide details in the free text box under the Amendment heading.
- When you have completed the online form click on the 'continue' button, this will return you to the Details screen.
- To complete this process, the Application to Amend Planning Permit must be authenticated using your SPEAR password.
Withdrawing an Application to Amend Planning Permit
Applicant Contacts can withdraw an application to amend planning permit.
NOTE: This action can only occur if the Responsible Authority has not begun processing your application to amend planning permit.
You will need to complete the following steps to withdraw an application to amend planning permit:
- Click on the 'go' button beside the 'Withdraw' option from the Details screen.
- Click on the 'withdraw' button to confirm the action. SPEAR will mark the application to amend planning permit as 'withdrawn'.
If you require further information, see User Guide 7 - Application to Amend a Planning Permit.